Battle rapper Conceited has made a name for himself roasting people with rhymes and on MTV's Wild 'n Out, and he recently joined Sole Collector's Full Size Run to dismantle the sneaker fits of Kanye West, Lil Yachty, and Nick Cannon, and told the crew how he's able to match his Air Jordan and Nike sneakers from head to toe.
Check out the video above, and make sure to subscribe to Sole Collector on YouTube for Unboxings, Full Size Run, and much more.
More from Complex
- NAACP Suing Department of Homeland Security, Alleges Discrimination Against Haitians
- Jordan Brand Brings Italian Luxury to the Air Jordan 32
- Pablo Escobar’s Girlfriend Sues Production Company Behind Netflix Series ‘El Patron del Mal’
- J.I.D Shares Throwback Freestyle Over Eminem’s “My Name Is” Instrumental
- An Air Jordan 32 for Michael Jordan’s Alma Mater