A move from Portland, OR to New York helped re-inspire Mirror Gazer, and he's writing songs that are more emotional and personal than ever. “On My Way” is his first official release in five years, and he explained, “To me the song is about a person hoping a relationship will work, but that person is holding back out of fear of being hurt.”
“On My Way” was his first single in five years and Mirror Gazer directed and edited the video, which is shot on Super 16mm film, himself too. The timeless, rock and alternative-inspired track is out now via Fresh Selects. Purchase here and look out for remixes dropping in January. Learn more about Mirror Gazer here.
See more premieres on Pigeons & Planes' YouTube here.
More from Complex
- Lil Pump Is in Hot Water With Archdiocese of L.A. Over “Gucci Gang” Video
- Watch the Trailer For Lil B’s New Cooking Show ‘Food Makes Me Happy’
- French-Born, London Raised Rapper Octavian’s “Party Here” is a Perfect Introduction
- Tyrese Is Probably Lying About Marrying His Ex-Wife Just To Keep Her In The Country
- Woman Only F*cks Ghosts, Wants Ghost Baby Daddy