Amid concerns over Conor McGregor's ability to survive in the ring against Floyd Mayweather, UFC president Dana White released two videos from McGregor's sparring sessions with Paul Malignaggi. On Friday, The Notorious held an open workout at UFC headquarters in Las Vegas where he put some odd training techniques and slow heavy bag speed on display for those in attendance.
White also responded to the people doubting McGregor's boxing skills by posting two videos of The Notorious sparring with Malignaggi, including a clip where it appears Conor knocked down the former world champion.
Earlier this month, Malignaggi abruptly quit as McGregor's sparring partner after photos from their session leaked. The former boxer claims he was pushed in the photo showing him lying on the mat with Conor standing over him.
The circus leading up to this fight is nearly coming to a close. Mayweather and McGregor will finally meet in the ring on Aug. 26.
More from Complex
- Chance the Rapper Brings Out Future and Jeremih During Free Chicago Concert
- Police Have Identified and Arrested the Suspected Driver in Charlottesville Tragedy
- Cardi B Shut Down PS1 With an Epic Performance at Warm Up 2017
- Celebrities Stand in Solidarity Against Bigotry in Charlottesville Aftermath
- Authorities Say Deadly Helicopter Crash Is Linked to White Nationalist Rally (UPDATE)