Blue Monday, which is widely regarded as the most depressing day of the entire year, is only a few days away, and unfortunately, there is plenty for people to be depressed about right now. Between the stacks of holiday-related bills that are starting to show up in mailboxes all across the country to the awful comments the so-called Commander-in-Chief reportedly made regarding “shithole countries,” there are lots of long faces throughout America at the moment.
So how about something to turn those frowns all the way upside down? Behold, a video of Pistons player Boban Marjanović learning how to dance to “Chicken Noodle Soup”! Marjanović’s teammate Tobias Harris posted it on the ‘gram on Thursday night, and it’s pretty much the best video that we’ve seen so far this
week month year. See for yourself.
This is not the first dance video starring Harris and Marjanović. Just last week, Harris tried to teach Marjanović to Milly Rock to mixed results.
But this latest clip is the ray of sunshine that we didn’t even know we needed from Marjanović, and it’s bringing a lot of joy to everyone who has seen it. Just look at these responses.
We don’t know how much more dancing Marjanović is going to do in 2018. But if a 7-foot-3 center from Serbia who is currently playing in Detroit can find a sliver of happiness in spite of the everything that’s going on out there in the world, then so can we. Keep dancing, Boban.
More from Complex
- Baltimore’s Creek Boyz Announce Debut Mixtape and Drop Two New Tracks
- Chris Brown Could Get Up to 6 Months in Jail for His Pet Capuchin
- CNN’s Jake Tapper Speaks Out on ‘Bizarre’ Interview With Trump Aide Stephen Miller
- Lil Xan Says He’s Eventually Going to Change His Name
- Shaq Brings Out The Bars To Torch Ernie Johnson’s Georgia Bulldogs in a Hilarious Freestyle