Lil Wayne? Meet Lil Dwayne. TMZ is reporting that the rapper is the father of a 15-year-old teenager named Dwayne. According to the boy's mother, Keiotia Watson, she and Wayne had a sexual relationship that led to her pregnancy back in June 2001. She says that she gave birth to her son in February 2002, and that Wayne is the father. Watson went to court around two years ago in an attempt to establish paternity and receive child support from the Young Money rapper, and as a result, Wayne is reportedly set to take a paternity test to find out if he's the father once and for all.
While a Louisiana judge ruled in favor of Watson and ordered Wayne to give her $5000 a month in child support, TMZ's sources claim that since the rapper has never been served legal papers or been notified that he might be the father, he's yet to give her any money. The source also says that if Wayne is indeed the father, he'll take full responsibility and pay whatever amount he's legally required to pay. If Watson's claims are true, young Dwayne would become Lil Wayne's fifth child.
More from Complex
- An Exclusive First Look at the A Tribe Called Quest x Billionaire Boys Club Collaboration
- The First Nike LeBron 15 Low Releases This Month
- 10 Facts That Prove Ronda Rousey’s Love for the WWE Runs Deep
- Kevin Hart Explains His Drunken Quest to Hold the Super Bowl Trophy
- Ol’ Dirty Bastard Estate Announces ‘Dirty Coin’ Cryptocurrency