Spurs doctors have reportedly cleared Kawhi Leonard to play but the star guard is holding himself out and Coach Pop doesn’t expect him to play again this season. Gilbert Arenas and the #OutofBounds crew discuss Kawhi’s lengthy absence with a quad injury and what it’s revealed about him and the Spurs. Next, Gil and the guys react to Anthony Davis’ assertion that the Pelicans would have run through the Western Conference playoffs if fellow New Orleans big man Boogie Cousins hadn’t injured his Achilles. But seeing as Boogie is in a wheelchair now…are the Pels’ wings clipped? Moving to the NCAA, in “The Pull-Up” Gil gives career advice to Trae Young, the Oklahoma guard whose fire freshman season has cooled TF off. Finally, with a report that the Warriors and Kings will play a preseason game in Seattle, the OOB gang wonders if and when the Emerald City will get the Sonics back, before the conversation gets messy determining which cities without an NBA team deserve one and which NBA cities should lose theirs.
More from Complex
- ‘Making a Murderer’ Follow-Up Series ‘Convicting a Murderer’ on the Way
- Premiere: Teenage Producer July 7 Unveils New Cut “Diamond Chandeliers”
- What Injury Says About Kawhi Leonard; Is Anthony Davis Talking Too Big? | Out of Bounds
- That “Sweet Dreams” Remix Beyoncé Seemed to Drop Was Fake
- ‘South Park’ Predicted the Underground KFC Market