The music lineup for the second annual ComplexCon has officially been announced, and it expands on everything that made the first year such a success for fans of the latest and greatest in hip-hop. N*E*R*D is set to headline the first night of the two-day festival, which kicks off on Nov. 4 in Long Beach, California. Gucci Mane, M.I.A., and Young Thug will headline the second night on Nov. 5.
In addition to the headliners, there will also be a long list of other performers set to hit the stage at ComplexCon. Those performers will include DJ Khaled, A-Trak and Friends, D.R.A.M., SUPERDUPERKYLE, A$AP Ferg, Jaden Smith, Virgil Abloh, i am OTHER #BeGreat Party ft. Special Guests, Noname, Ski Mask the Slump God, Wifisfuneral, Dreezy, Chloe x Halle, Injury Reserve, Ronny J Presents, Cozy Boys, and more. Additionally, Fool’s Gold Day Off will make ComplexCon its southern California performance stop.
Tickets for ComplexCon will go on sale starting at 12 p.m. PST on August 25 at Complexcon.com.
Want to experience Complex IRL? Check out our second annual ComplexCon, a festival and exhibition taking place in Long Beach, California Nov. 4-5. Host committee members include Murakami, Pharrell, Virgil Abloh, Sarah Andelman, J Balvin and Jaden Smith. For more information on performers, panels, and tickets, visit here.
More from Complex
- French Montana Believes Artists Who Drop Albums With No Features Are ‘Weirdos’
- Premiere: It’s a Party in the New Video for The-Dream’s “Summer Body” f/ Fabolous
- Pictures of Kit Harington and Emilia Clark Kissing Are Freaking Out ‘Game of Thrones’ Fans
- Hilarious Disloyal Man Meme Is an Instant Classic
- Here’s What Went Down at GRM Daily’s EQT Creator Studio Takeover