California rapper and singer Yung Pinch doesn’t come from the usual music hot spots like Los Angeles or the Bay Area—instead Pinch is from Huntington Beach, a city south of L.A. that’s better known for surfing and sunshine than rap music. That isn't stopping his rise though.
With a melodic style, sticky hooks, and lots of beach references, Yung Pinch is rising fast and racking up millions of plays. His consistency is also playing a part, as he has been cranking out tracks on his SoundCloud at an impressive pace. Yung Pinch just came off tour with SOB x RBE and OMB Peezy, and he has a lot of momentum going into the second half of 2017. Get familiar with our video above
Subscribe to Pigeons & Planes on YouTube for new music, interviews, documentaries, and more.
More from Complex
- The 25 Best Independent Movies Streaming on Netflix Right Now
- Frank Ocean’s Sweden Performance Featuring a String Orchestra Will Give You Major FOMO
- HBO Reportedly Offered $250,000 Bounty Payment to Hackers
- Alabama Teachers Can Have Sex With Their Students, Judge Rules
- Why Collecting Sneakers Gets Better as You Get Older