Sources told TMZ G-Eazy was in a club after his Stockholm show on Wednesday, the European kickoff for his The Beautiful & Damned Tour featuring Yung Pinch. The 28-year-old was reportedly partying and acting belligerent when security guards approached him. After the guards told him to calm down, G-Eazy reportedly began throwing his fists and hit one guard multiple times in the face.
There have been videos uploaded on social media of footage taken of G-Eazy partying inside the club with his girlfriend Halsey and rapper Sean Kingston.
Sources said cocaine was discovered in G-Eazy's pocket after he was detained by police. Another source said the rapper was taken into custody due to possession of narcotics, use of narcotics, and suspicion of assault.
More from Complex
- Justin Bieber on Kanye West: ‘Our Job Is to Love Not to Always Agree’
- Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski Kicked Out of Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- Jim Jones Wants the Media to Stop Talking About Kanye West
- You Can Now Buy Customized Basquiat, Keith Haring, and André Saraiva Spray Paint Cans
- Rae Sremmurd Explain How ‘SR3MM’ Pharrell and Weeknd Collabs Came Together