I'm not exactly sure how to say this but, um, there's a new Drake album dropping in June. Monday, the 6 God hit Instagram in a jacket adorned with the news that Scorpion was mere months away.
Back in January, Drake surprised everyone with the two-track EP Scary Hours featuring the ubiquitous megahit “God's Plan.” The track was just dethroned from its seemingly permanent spot at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 by another new Drake track. The Lauryn Hill-sampling “Nice for What,” which was not included on the Scary Hours EP, debuted at No. 1 with the most recent chart update.
Drake's most recent full-length project was last year's mixtape/playlist More Life, which of course boasted career highlight “Portland” featuring Travis Scott and Quavo. One year earlier, Drake dropped off his “Hotline Bling”-housing studio album Views.
More from Complex
- A Vans x Nasa Collaboration Is Rumored to Drop This Fall
- Tina Knowles-Lawson Thought Beyoncé’s Coachella Set Would Be ‘Confusing’ for White People
- Travis Scott and Quavo Share “Black & Chinese” Video
- Alyx Releases a Ridiculous Collaboration With Heelys
- Canadian Swimmer, Taylor Ruck, Ties Commonwealth Games Medal Record