While Gilbert Arenas is off on an Agent Zero international mission, Pierce and Adam hold things down for #OutofBounds, starting with a quick tutorial on black hair care before getting into last night’s NBA playoff games. Those Game 2’s raised some interesting questions: What does it mean that the Cavs eked out a three-point win at home despite LeBron going off for 46 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists, and 2 steals? How many fire emojis should Russell Westbrook’s tux look get in “Fire Fit”? With Karl-Anthony Towns scoring a total of 13 points in two L’s to start his playoff career, what the hell is going on with KAT? Looking forward to tonight’s playoff Game 3’s, OOB has some more questions: Will Kevin Hart’s trash talk keep 36-year-old Dwyane Wade cooking in Miami? Is the All-Star Damian Lillard we know and love finally going to show up against New Orleans? After coach Gregg Popovich’s wife, Erin, passed away yesterday, can the overmatched Spurs pull out a win for them against the Warriors? Only time will tell. The same can be said of whether Tom Brady will retire or play QB for the Patriots in 2018. In “The Step-Back,” OOB discusses whether an ESPN story about Brady having not committed to play yet is a legit story or just click-bait. Finally, following a report that “handlers” for standout Penn State running back Saquon Barkley don’t want the Browns to draft him, in “Fair or Foul?” the guys weigh in on players forcing undesirable teams to not draft them.
More from Complex
- LeBron Beasts and Barely Wins; Westbrook’s Prom Fit; Can Spurs Win for Pop? | Out of Bounds
- Daniel Cormier Gets Job as High School Wrestling Coach
- Nipsey Hussle Is Going On Tour to Support Debut Album ‘Victory Lap’
- The Weekly Drop: Your Guide to Australian Sneaker Releases, April 21
- Robert De Niro Refers to Trump as ‘Lowlife-in-Chief’ During Tribeca Film Festival Luncheon