On today's episode of Out of Bounds, the crew gets into Carmelo thirsty over La La and the NFL reinstating Josh Gordon after three years on a conditional basis. That still won't convince Sam Darnold to make himself eligible for the 2018 draft if the Browns get the first pick. They also talk about Papa John's blaming kneeling NFL players for slow sales instead of their garbage-flavored pizza. And Mia breaks down her college football playoff predictions. Hint: she hates Bama.
More from Complex
- Nike’s Giving Away 100 Air Force 1s Grails at ComplexCon
- Nike’s Next Zoom Fly Special Edition
- Flying Lotus Returns With Trippy, Surreal Video for New Song “Post Requisite”
- Gordon Hayward Pinpoints the Worst Part About Suffering His Horrific Leg Injury
- MTV Takes Another Shot at Recreating Success From Past Ideas With ‘Floribama Shore’