With Paul Pierce set to have his no. 34 Boston Celtics jersey retired after the team's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday, a few people from The Truth's Celtics days were there to show their support. Kevin Garnett, Doc Rivers, and Rajon Rondo sat next to one another courtside, and wait, wait, wait, what in the world are these shoes on Rondo's feet?!
Someone was quick to zoom in on Rondo's, um, unique kicks and essentially open the roasting floodgates.
And Twitter knew what to do from there.
People can't be out here taking fashion risks anymore.
More from Complex
- LaVar Ball Says Lonzo Won’t Re-Sign With Lakers If They Don’t Sign His Brothers
- LeBron James Had a Simple Message for the Cavs After They Torched the Celtics
- Kendrick Lamar Reps Deny Claims He’s Banned Smartphones at Live Shows
- ‘Disturbed’ Fan Drives 700 Miles to Break Into Home of YouTuber Couple
- Mary J. Blige Will Play a Psychotic Hitwoman in New Netflix Series