On this week's episode of Open Late, Peter Rosenberg kicks it with Nick Cannon for a conversation that touches on his “F*ck the Police” freestyle and how he views his role in the industry. “I can host something with children on Nickelodeon, but I'mma also speak my mind as a black man,” Cannon says. “As long as it's pure, true, and authentic, I don't think anybody can argue [with] what I have to say.”
Rosenberg also sits down with Karrueche Tran, Tee Grizzley, and Get in Line host Racks Hogan for a panel discussion that gets into Childish Gambino's new record “This Is America,” Nicki Minaj choosing her album release date as the same day her ex Nas is planning to release his, and if Post Malone's record-breaking chart success is really that impressive.
More from Complex
- What’s Donald Glover’s Ceiling? Plus, Nick Cannon & Bhad Bhabie | Open Late With Peter Rosenberg
- Lakers Reportedly Believe They Can Get Kawhi Leonard Next Year
- Rodney Hood Clears the Air on His Rumored Refusal to Play in Game 4
- ‘Atlanta’ Director Hiro Murai Signs With FX to Develop and Produce TV Projects
- Premiere: Bryce Vine Shares Video for “Drew Barrymore (Remix)” Featuring Wale