Whether or not you're a fan of the reselling game, you can't deny the massive market that has been created because of it.
To give you a better idea of its history and what goes into it, Complex News spoke with Supreme enthusiast Racks Hogan and Rich “Maze” Lopez of Sole Collector about the art of reselling and what makes one item more hype than others.
Racks says that while he does work in the reselling industry, he's not a fan of being called a reseller because there's so much more to the process. “I don't like the term 'reselling' because I feel like it takes away from the actual work that a person puts in,” he explains. “I would never call a person that freezes they ass off, dedicates their time, does their homework, I would never just degrade them to a term like reseller.”
Check out the full video above, and if you missed it, Racks, Jerry Lorenzo, ASAP Ferg, and more spoke with Chris Gibbs and Complex's Karizza Sanchez about the pros and cons of exclusive drops. You can watch that below.
More from Complex
- Justin Timberlake and Heron Preston Link Up for New Man of the Woods Merch
- Da Brat Will Star in a ‘Set It Off’ Play Adaptation
- Ex-NFL Lineman Jonathan Martin Taken Into Custody After Posting Gun Threat Picture
- Future and Young Thug Guest Throughout Young Scooter’s New Project ‘Trippple Cross’
- Joel McHale Says Everyone on ‘Community’ Knew Donald Glover’s Reign Was Coming