Offset has proposed to Cardi B. Offset asked the very large question on bended knee (sort of, it was more of a Crouching Tiger Hidden Migos thing) at Power 99's Powerhouse in Philadelphia. The two have been dating since the top of the year. Watch the cuteness of the proposal and Cardi's ecstatic reaction below.
Cardi took to Instagram to express her love for Offset following the proposal.
People responded to the beautiful news on the very popular website Twitter.com.
Rumors that the couple got engaged started to circulate not too long back. It began after the two went jewelry shopping in Atlanta back on August 22.
An article from Real Cool Nation titled “Exclusive: Cardi B Just Got Engaged To Migos Rapper Offset — He Proposed Last Night!” was published and added fuel to the fire. The article turned out not to be true, well, not until now at least.
Cardi is featured on Migos' new Culture 2 single “MotorSport” featuring Nicki Minaj. The track came out just hours prior to the proposal. Both Offset and Cardi B's 2017, even not taking into account this whole engagement business, has been spectacular.
Cardi's summer anthem “Bodak Yellow” clenched the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 while Offset's group Migos dropped their second studio album Culture. The album debuted at the number one spot on the Billboard 200 and reached platinum status back in July.
Congratulations are in order, so congratulations to Cardi B and Offset.
More from Complex
- Annabella Sciorra and Darryl Hannah Come Forward With Disturbing Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein
- PUMA Wants to Make You a Star at Their Celebrity-Endorsed ComplexCon Activations
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Charlie Heaton Reportedly Barred From US Over Cocaine Possession at LAX
- Congress Calls for Hurricane Maria Death Toll Audit Amid Trump’s Inept Puerto Rico Aid
- Celebs Are Just Like Us: Thrilled About Cardi B and Offset’s Engagement