Future has developed a habit of putting together some of the best surprises whenever he hits a stage in Los Angeles.
Remember when Future got 21 Savage, Schoolboy Q, Ty Dolla Sign, and Drake to make an appearance during the L.A. stop on his Nobody Safe Tour earlier this month? When it was announced that Future was one of the performers for tonight's 2017 BET Awards, you had to think that he had something up his sleeve. Then, we got our answer.
Of course, people were more than hyped up over the last-minute announcement.
Back in May, Future took a banger of a song in “Mask Off,” and added a guest verse from one of the hottest rappers in the game in Kendrick Lamar for the official remix. However, the two haven't hopped on a major stage to perform their banger…until tonight. Even though the 2017 BET Awards has already featured some incredible collaborations and performances, you know that the combination of Future, K. Dot, and the flutes from “Mask Off” would surely set things off. And as expected, their performance didn't fail to impress. You can watch it above.
More from Complex
- Charlotte Hornets Jersey With Jordan Jumpman Logo Leaks
- Dramatic Video Shows Teen Being Caught by Crowd After Falling From Six Flags Ride
- A Complete Guide to Air Jordan Release Dates
- Five 2017 Second-Round Picks Who Could Follow in Their All-NBA Counterparts’ Footsteps
- “Snowfall” | Featured Trailer Of The Week