The Toronto Raptors released their exclusive line of “OVO edition” jerseys and apparel today, and fans seem to be pretty divided. The jerseys feature an OVO-inspired black and gold colorway, a chevron pattern to symbolize the six boroughs of Toronto, and the word “North” displayed within the chevron, “to represent a territory all our own,” the official Raptors account writes on Twitter.
These new city uniforms have a lot of people talking, and while Drake and friends at OVO have nothing but love for the 6, it seems like some people just aren't into the new style.
Fans who aren't digging the jerseys mostly wanted to see a return to the original purple or red colors, or an update to the iconic raptor design. Some could agree the new design is fire, but wished that they better represented all of Canada.
If you're feeling the new style, cop yours at Real Sports Apparrel now.
More from Complex
- WWE Wants to Block Travis Scott From Trademarking ‘Cactus Jack’
- Viral Facebook Post Leads to Arrest of Infamous Yakuza Boss
- Why Tracy Morgan’s New Show ‘The Last O.G.’ Will Be Must-See TV This Spring
- Halsey Slams Firefly Festival for Dude-Heavy Lineup: ‘It’s 2018, Do Better!’
- The Best New Music This Week