Super Bowl LII is in the books! Friend of the show, Miko Grimes joins Gilbert Arenas and the #OutofBounds crew to discuss Philadelphia’s “upset” 41-33 victory over New England, Eagles QB Nick Foles’ come-up, the Pats’ terrible D and shady exclusion of cornerback Malcolm Butler (contract conspiracy?), and more NFL catch rule controversy. Pierce gets NFL players’ thoughts on the impact this L will have on Tom Brady’s legacy before Miko and Gil weigh in. Then the OOB gang revisits their Super Bowl prop bets to see who came out on top. Plus, Philly’s infamous fans acted the fool after the win, breaking their city, and the team wonders how winning will change them, and if there’s a racist double standard in destructive sports celebrations. To close, we congratulate Terrell Owens on finally making the NFL Hall of Fame — along with first-ballot greats like Randy Moss, Brian Dawkins, and Ray Lewis — and Miko goes in on both Lewis and the gatekeeper NFL writers who vote on the HOF.
More from Complex
- It’s About to Be Lit: Killy Just Announced His First Canadian Tour
- The Justin Bieber / Jay Electronica Collab You Didn’t Know Existed Might Drop Soon
- Guess Co-Founder Paul Marciano Says Kate Upton is Lying About Sexual Harrassment Allegations
- Did ‘Solo’ Smuggle an Illegal ‘Last Jedi’ Image Into Its Trailer?
- Adidas Futurecraft 4D Sneakers Are Releasing Again