Michael Rapaport takes to Instagram to voice his unfiltered opinion on how he feels about Lil Xan and his take on 2Pac’s music.
When Lonzo Ball shared his debut rap album Born 2 Ball, it was only a matter of time before Michael Rapaport chimed in with his verdict. He said, “This ain’t trap music, it’s trash music.”
More from Complex
- Lindsey Vonn Fires Back at Trump-Supporting Twitter Trolls Gloating After She Fails to Medal
- ‘Atlanta’ Director Compares Season 2 to ‘Late Registration’
- Chris Brown and The Game Share a Blunt During Adidas’ Hip-Hop All-Star Game
- LeBron James and Kevin Durant Respond to Fox News Host’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Comment
- LaVar Ball Says LeBron Will Join Lakers and ‘Lonzo Will Make Him a Better Player’
Shaq has released a diss track aimed at LaVar Ball, because why the hell not. The track, which uses the beat from Jay Z's “Blueprint (Momma Loves Me),” premiered via TMZ Friday and, in addition to serving as a LaVar diss, it also helps us further forget about The Emoji Movie by offering a nice distraction.
In it you'll hear lines like “I've been doing this a long time/When you was averaging two points, riding the pine,” and “Sit down man, you be doin' the most/You know your ass is barbeque chicken in the post/First you can beat Mike, then you can beat me/Wake that ass up, you havin' a dream,” and “This is a game to me, it's not a sport/My name ain't Shaq, I'm the black Michael Rapaport.”
Yeesh, imagine if this was your old man getting smacked down by a Hall of Famer.
Though he spent the first few minutes dumping on LaVar and Big Baller Brand, Shaq ended on a positive note by saying he loves how Ball's sons play, stating that Lonzo's jumper's “wet like two thots in a pool.” He also did that thing that everyone does where he complimented LaVar's job as a dad, even though he's just blatantly hijacked the biggest moment of his son's life for himself.
There will probably be a response to this at some point.
But in the meantime, if you haven't already, check it out above.
More from Complex
- Kodak Black Enlists Future for “Boost My Ego,” Teases ‘Project Baby 2’
- The Bonus Tracks Off ‘4:44’ Are Now Available on Tidal
- Jocelyn Savage’s Mother on R. Kelly Cult Claims: ‘He Doesn’t Let Them Get Away’
- Safaree Calls Deleted Tweet About Having Children With Nicki Minaj ‘Ridiculous’
- The Government Wants Less Nicotine in Your Cigarettes