Welcome back to Season 2 of #OutOfBounds! The team kicks it off on Martin Luther King Jr. Day by discussing which major U.S. sports league has come closest to realizing MLK’s dream. Adam is concerned about the Cavaliers’ recent performance and questions if they can win today against the Golden State Warriors, but Gilbert is confident LeBron’s got it in the bag. Saints rookie safety Marcus Williams embarrassingly missed a crucial tackle that led to the Vikings last-second playoff win. Does Minnesota, or any of the remaining teams with suspect QBs, have a chance of knocking Tom Brady and the Patriots off?
More from Complex
- Millie Bobby Brown Felt Empowered When She Shaved Her Head for ‘Stranger Things’
- Vikings’ Legendary Win Is Even Better Set to the ‘Titanic’ Song
- Cavs Hot Mess; Racism in Sports? Tom Brady Only Star Left | Out of Bounds
- Jay Z Wants to Trademark Jaybo Character From “The Story of O.J.” Video
- Timothée Chalamet Looks Back on ‘Total Panic’ of ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Audition