Penn State Nittany Lions running back Saquon Barkley has joined Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports. The decision was made official on Wednesday when Barkley posted a photo of himself with Hov.
Other notable NFL players who have signed with the sports management agency include Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette, Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley, and Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant. “It was a really easy decision,” Barkley said, per ESPN. “A lot of people came around my way, but they were focused on me and they did a great job at selling my family on setting me up for life, bringing value outside of football. I felt like it was harder for other agencies to pitch that family feel when they were working with 30 or 40 guys.”
Barkley has made it clear to every NFL team that he's more than just a threat running out of the backfield. The Whitehall, PA native has the potential to be a franchise talent for the organization willing to take a chance on him.
This year's 2018 NFL Draft will be begin on April 26 at AT&T Stadium in Texas.
More from Complex
- Dua Lipa Tweets Apology For Using N-Word in Mila J Cover: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Gone There’
- Listen to Cardi B Rock With Female Rap Legends in This “Finesse” Megamix
- Icy Iguanas Dropping From Trees in Freezing-Ass Florida
- Gucci Mane Reaches Special Billboard Milestone
- Kodak Black Drops Somber New Song “Here It Is”