Kylie Jenner was gifted a $1.4 million Ferrari LaFerrari by Travis Scott.
Facebook has a big reason to thank Kylie Jenner.
Kylie Jenner gives her fans the latest update on Stormi.
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have reportedly decided that they will not live together, and that their main focus is on their new baby girl, Stormi Webster. According to People, Jenner and Scott are “over the moon” for their daughter, who was born on Feb. 1. While they’re still together, they’re not yet ready for the next phase of their relationship.
“Kylie and Travis are not officially living together,” a source told People. “He has his own place. They are co-parenting though, and things are going great. They are together and happy.” The insider also said the two are in no “rush” to get married and are “just enjoying their little family.”
Kylie and Travis began dating in April 2017, after she broke up with her on-again/off-again boyfriend Tyga, whom she was seeing for three years.
“Kylie had a lot of trust issues with Tyga,” the source explained to People. “He was her first love and she was obsessed with him, but she never felt like she could trust him 100 percent. With Travis, things got really serious fast, even though she was still getting over Tyga.”
Kylie didn’t disclose that she had been pregnant until Feb. 4, after she gave birth. On Sunday, along with the announcement of her newborn, she dropped a baby reveal video that gave us a glimpse into her pregnancy. Her first Instagram photo of baby Stormi surpassed Beyoncé’s maternity photo for most-liked IG post of all time, now standing at over 15 million likes.
More from Complex
- Premiere: Skizzy Mars Releases New Track “American Dream”
- Student Prohibited From Having Real Name ‘Malcolm X.’ on His Senior Sweater
- Tumblr Guy Says He Wants to Punch a Feminist, People Show Him Exactly Who He’d Be Up Against
- Bait and Puma Team Up on ‘Black Panther’ Sneakers
- The Cavaliers and Lakers Just Pulled Off a Blockbuster Trade Involving Isaiah Thomas
Not everyone was too thrilled over Kylie Jenner’s name choice for her daughter.
Caitlyn Jenner speaks about Kylie Jenner’s new baby girl for the first time.
As a new father, Travis Scott’s list of things to worry about is only going to get longer. Between baby duties and preparing to drop his upcoming album AstroWorld, Travis is able to put one worry to rest, because according to TMZ his case for inciting a riot has been dismissed.
Travis struck a plea deal, according to a clerk at the Rogers District Court in Arkansas. The rapper pled guilty to disorderly conduct. Meanwhile, the more grave charges of inciting a riot and endangering the welfare of a minor were thrown out. Travis was arrested at one of his concerts back in May, after he allegedly encouraged people to rush the stage. A cop and a security guard, among others, were injured.
Travis pled not guilty to the charges in May after they were originally filed, but now with this guilty plea and a few payments for fines, Travis’ case is closed. Now he can continue to pour all of his attention into his daughter, his baby mama Kylie Jenner, and his new music.
Rumors circulated for months that Kylie and Travis were having a baby, but it wasn’t until yesterday that the couple officially announced that their daughter was born on Feb. 1. Kylie also shared a pregnancy video montage that shows Travis looking like the most smitten daddy-to-be. “I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” Kylie wrote in an announcement post on Sunday. “I understand you are used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was something I chose not to do in front of the world. I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free and healthy way I know how.”
More from Complex
- Chris Rock Predicted Dodge’s Tone-Deaf MLK Commercial in 2014
- Travis Scott’s Case for Inciting a Riot Gets Dismissed
- We Asked a Doctor Why Exactly Eagles Fans Should Stop Eating Horse Poop
- These Dance Scenes From Indian Films Synced With Kendrick Lamar Songs Are Incredible
- Breitbart Deletes a Blatantly Racist Tweet After 12 Hours
On today’s #EverydayStruggle, DJ Akademiks, Star, and Nadeska recap the Super Bowl halftime show, react to Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott having a baby, and more. During the show, the crew dug deep on the Troy Ave and Taxstone situation and debated about whether or not Troy is snitching with his new video.
More from Complex
- Premiere: Ekai And Xar Lee Get “Fresh” On Thumping New Rave Weapon
- Rob Gronkowski Retiring? Why It’s Not as Crazy as You Might Think
- No One Was More Upset About the Patriots’ Loss Than Tom Brady’s Kids
- Rising Rappers and Veteran Producers: 10 Collaborations We’d Love to Hear
- Troy Ave Snitching? JT Super Bowl Reactions, Tekashi & Birdman? | Everyday Struggle
Kylie Jenner gave birth to a baby girl with Travis Scott on February 1st, 2018. The 20-year-old addressed her silence about the pregnancy and shared a video detailing her journey.
Kylie Jenner finally addressed all the reports around her pregnancy by announcing that she now has a daughter.