Australian label Ksubi has released its highly-anticipated collaboration with Travis Scott. The limited 10-piece capsule collection includes tees, jeans, a hooded sweater, a bomber, and an oversized denim jacket.
All of the pieces were designed with Scott's creative direction. The Ksubi and Travis Scott collaboration also features flash-activated paint on the back of the bomber and denim jackets that light up when hit by the flash of a camera.
The collection is now available in stores and will be up for purchase on the label's website at 12 p.m. ET on Oct. 13. Head to KSUBI.com to cop online or you can visit Barneys, Browns, Farfetch, General Pants Co, Kith, Ksubi, Ron Herman, Ssense, Superette, The Local by General Pants Co., and the Webster to cop in person.
The collection is expected to sell quickly so if you're planning to buy some pieces make sure you do it quick. Prices range from $120 – $450 USD.
You can check out the collection below, and get a more in-depth look in the video up top.
More from Complex
- Surprise, Surprise: Russia Reportedly Meddled With Pokémon Go, Too
- Yellowstone Supervolcano Could Explode Sooner Than Expected (Which Still Isn’t That Soon)
- Travis Scott’s New Collection With Ksubi Is Finally Here
- White Restaurant Manager Accused of Enslaving Mentally Disabled Black Man
- San Juan Mayor Calls Trump ‘Hater in Chief’ After He Threatens to Pull Aid From Puerto Rico