On today’s show, Gilbert Arenas and the #OutofBounds crew kick things off by weighing in on whether or not they’re about that Coachella life. Plus, coming off his kids’ AAU tourney in Las Vegas, Gil explains why he’s the king of Sin City. Then, after the first weekend of NBA playoff action, OOB discusses the biggest stories, including the Pacers waxing the Cavs in Cleveland despite LeBron’s triple-double. Out West, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said star forward Kawhi Leonard continues to be absent because his personal medical team has not yet cleared him to return. The guys ask how this is affecting his relationship with teammates and the franchise, and Kawhi critic Gil has an unexpected take. In epic fashion news, Warriors guard Nick Young showed up to Oracle Arena for Game 1 of Golden State’s playoff series against the Spurs wearing a silk robe and boxers. The squad reacts to the stripped-down fashion statement in “Fire Fit,” and Gil shares the exchange he had with Swaggy after he saw the look. Moving to the NFL, the panel take sides after the Dallas Cowboys released star receiver Dez Bryant and things got messy between him and America’s Team. Can revenge motivate Dez for the entire next season? Finally, in “On This Day…” the crew remembers the 15th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s final NBA game — a 107-87 Wizards loss to the 76ers in which 40-year-old Jordan scored 15 points. With everyone slurping LeBron for balling out at 33, Gil makes clear what King James needs to do to be in Jordan’s rarefied air.
More from Complex
- Nick Young’s Wild Playoff Outfit; Cowboys Cut Dez Bryant; Pop’s Kawhi Shade | Out of Bounds
- Trump Plans to Impose New Sanctions Against Russia on Monday
- James Comey Breaks Silence, Says Trump Is a ‘Morally Unfit’ President Who Treats Women Like ‘Pieces of Meat’
- Yoda Will Reportedly Return in Star Wars: Episode IX
- Over 200 Million Eggs Recalled After Nearly Two Dozen Cases of Salmonella Reported