Why would a former athlete who made over $40 million risk everything in the drug game? Following the arrest of onetime MLB All-Star pitcher Esteban Loaiza for allegedly trafficking 20 kilos of cocaine, Gilbert Arenas and the #OutofBounds crew tries to figure that out. Speaking of drugs ruining careers, infamous party boy and NFL bust Johnny Manziel revealed yesterday that he’s bipolar and doing much better now that he’s sober and on medication. The guys discuss whether the revelation makes it more or less likely that a team will give the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner a second shot. In “Fair or Foul,” Gil and the gang address LaVar Ball’s reported ultimatum that if the Lakers don’t sign his younger sons LiAngelo and LaMelo, that Lonzo will leave them for any team that will sign all three…. Finally, with NBA teams picking up players who’ve cleared waivers, the team debates whether any of these spare parts will actually help a contender — and if it’s just over for Derrick Rose.
More from Complex
- Another Woman Has Come Forward With Sexual Assault Accusations Against Nelly
- These Reeboks Are Covered in Sketches
- Donald Trump Has Pitched a Plan to Replace Food Stamps With Food Boxes
- Lunice and Ryan Hemsworth Take Joji’s Music in Opposite Directions With New Remixes
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Rumored to Be Dating Again