Custom sneakers have become common place these days. Everyone has them: athletes, celebrities, and artists. They're worn on NFL fields, on NBA courts, and shared across social media. To get a better scope of what it's like to make these shoes, Sole Collector's Full Size Run caught up with Mache, the custom sneaker guru to the stars.
During the episode, he talks about a pair of sneakers he gifted to Kanye West that, supposedly, Adidas didn't want him to wear in public, making custom sneakers for LeBron James and Lonzo Ball, and what it was like to make the cleats that Stefon Diggs wore when he made the legendary catch last weekend against the New Orleans Saints.
Mache also reveals a pair of “Free Meek Mill” cleats that will be worn by Jarius Wright this weekend as the Minnesota Vikings play the Philadelphia Eagles.
More from Complex
- Domo Genesis Returns With Evidence-Produced Mixtape ‘Aren’t U Glad You’re U’
- Steve-O Shows Us His Caring Side After He Adopts a Dog in Peru
- “Complex Live”: Daniel Cormier Previews His Upcoming UFC 220 Title Fight
- Chamillionaire Offers to Help Family of Undocumented Immigrant Who Was Deported
- Artist Hebru Brantley Wants to Inspire You With Hopes and Heroes