It’s Valentine’s Day, but not everybody is spreading love. Following an article on the rise of shade in the NBA — and how it differs from traditional trash talk — Gilbert Arenas and the #OutofBounds crew make cases for players who should be crowned the NBA’s Shade King. Gil also remembers his sh*t-popping prime, when he walked into the league like Tupac with his chest out, and the time he wanted to fight Shaq. Next, Gregg Popovich’s recent comments on Black History Month and institutional racism get the guys debating who the most woke coach in sports is, and Gil has precise and hilarious criteria for what makes someone woke in his eyes. Moving to the NFL, the team decides whether it’s fair or foul for Colin Kaepernick to request a deposition of Commissioner Roger Goodell’s wife in his collusion lawsuit against the league. And finally, because it is V-Day, Agent Zero comes through with Valentine’s Day advice to save clueless players. It’s definitely not PC, but it is all the way real!
More from Complex
- Kid Cudi Once Gave Timothée Chalamet Some Career-Saving Advice
- 30 Percent of Cheaters Are Spending Valentine’s Day With Their Affair Partners
- That Dating App from ‘Black Mirror’ Is a Real Thing Now
- Kim Jones Is Reissuing Favorite Pieces From His Namesake Brand for a Limited Time
- Incarcerated Private Eye Claims He Has Serious Dirt on Former Client Michael Jackson