On today’s show, Gilbert Arenas and the #OutofBounds boys kick things off with a little beer bet over Gil’s NBA scoring. With a beer chugged, the team talks Julian Edelman, who helped prevent a school shooting by reporting a threatening comment left on his Instagram page. Is he a hero? Gil describes being called one for simply being a basketball player, plus breaks down his IG comments and DMs. In “The Step-Back,” Gil and the guys zoom out on Johnny Manziel quotes that seemingly blame the Cleveland Browns for his NFL failure. Opinions vary on how responsible Johnny is versus the organization, but everyone acknowledges that the Browns have been a hot garbage for years. Next, after Penny Hardaway’s son Jayden became the first player to commit to Memphis since he took over as coach, OOB discusses the pros and cons of a dad coaching his own son. Finally, in the wake of Saints QB Drew Brees filing a lawsuit that claims a California jeweler cheated him out of $9 million, Gilbert Arenas has some investment advice for athletes. Agent Zero also shares a jewelry policy that could save pros a lot of headaches, plus a special pitch for Mr. Brees….
More from Complex
- Raccoons Terrorizing Ohio Town So Well They’re Calling Them ‘Zombies’
- ‘Mamba Day’ Kobe 1 Protros Drop Next Week
- Lil Pump Completes ‘Harvard Dropout’ Mixtape After Signing Warner Bros. Deal
- Meek Mill’s Bail No Longer up to Judge With Alleged ‘Personal Vendetta’ Against Him
- Jordan Peele Will Produce an Amazon Series on Lorena Bobbitt’s Infamous Case