Wild’ N Out host Nick Cannon has been making people laugh for nearly 20 years, and he has the same dedication to his sneakers as he does his craft. For the most recent episode of Complex Closets, Joe La Puma met up with Cannon at his house in New Jersey and got a tour of his legendary footwear collection.
In the episode he shows the world’s most expensive shoes, a $2 million pair of Tom Ford diamond-encrusted slip-ons. When it comes to the sneaker portion of the segment, Cannon shows off a pair of custom Gucci Air Maxes, a never-before-seen Goyard/BAPE/Jordan 1 custom, and then reveals for the first time his exclusive Wild N' Out Air Jordan VIIs.
More from Complex
- Joey Badass Talks Nicki Minaj/Remy Ma Beef and XXXTentacion Getting Knocked TF Out on ‘Everyday Struggle’
- Nick Cannon Shows His Sneaker Closet
- A Complete Guide to Air Jordan Release Dates
- Frank Ocean Had the Perfect Response to Brad Pitt’s Fandom
- Joey Badass to Make Special Guest Appearance on ‘Everyday Struggle’