Saturday, Gucci Mane posted several pictures with Rick Ross via Instagram—seeming to at least partially support statements from Maybach Music’s Fat Trel that Ross was doing well after a hospital stay earlier in March.
“Ross I'm glad u Good Vato!” Gucci wrote in the caption of one picture, featuring himself, Ross, and another crewmember. Ross was photographed holding double-stacked Styrofoam cups.
Ross made headlines on March 2, after a TMZ report stated the rapper was hospitalized for a possible heart attack and was receiving a respiratory treatment. Fat Trel then confirmed Ross was in the hospital but refuted rumors of Ross being on life support. A subsequent TMZ report said Ross returned from the hospital after a four-day stay.
In 2014, Rick Ross confirmed shedding 90 pounds and adopting a healthier lifestyle after suffering two seizures.
“I woke up from that and I was like, ‘Wow. I really need to reevaluate what I’m doing,’” Ross told Sara Haines of Good Morning America.
Ross also appeared in a brief clip from Gucci Mane’s Instagram Stories feed in addition to incorporating a pic from the same photo opportunity with Gucci into his own IG feed.
“Port of Miami II coming! #MMG,” Ross wrote in the caption of his own Instagram picture with Gucci Mane, hinting at a sequel to 2006 album, Port of Miami.
More from Complex
- Eminem Performs Gun Control-Inspired Version of “Nowhere Fast” With Kehlani at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Taylor Swift Attempts to Dance Her Way Through Los Angeles in “Delicate” Video
- ‘Moonlight’ Director Barry Jenkins Delivers Speech He Never Had a Chance to Give at 2016 Oscars
- During Memorable iHeartRadio Acceptance Speech, Cardi B Reveals Debut Album Is Coming
- ‘Black Panther: The Album’ Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart