The Harlem MC and Diplomats representative teased the The Heatmakerz-produced record on Instagram following the release of “The Oracle” and also made the claim that Mase was running a ponzi scheme when he transitioned out of rap to work as a pastor. Cam touches on that in “Dinner Time,” as well as calls into question Mase's true roots to Harlem:
“Why you talking Harlem? You from Jacksonville, Florida
I used to give you all my clothes don't you forget you was bummy
I fed you when you was hungry, that's just dummy
But the shit he said next, I swear it ain't funny
Said kid, 'I'm a deacon, them deacons be getting money'
That's blasphemous, word to Jesus and Lazarus
You got bad karma, stay away, he hazardous
Collection plate, money in his pocket, he a klepto
There's also a line that's a direct response to Mase claiming Cam had sex with his own sister. “I ain't got a sister, only sister I fucked was yours,” Cam raps. For what it's worth, Mase's sister previously denied that happened.
Cam also alleges Mase was involved in some type of sexual activity with a dildo at Puff Daddy's house, who Mase has been aligned with since the Bad Boy days in the late '90s. “So you gon' tell me when you was staying with Puff, and I came over there and used the bathroom there wasn't a dildo on the sink?”
“Hope Y'all enjoy da facts,” Cam'ron wrote on IG. “No fake sisters..etc.. just da dildos on ya sink, when u was living wit puff, the Cory Wright, rock from Jefferson, and blinky blink, slaps etc. now go back home to Florida.”
Check out “Dinner Time” above.
More from Complex
- George H.W. Bush Is Now the Longest Living President in U.S. History
- ‘New York Times’ Responds to Readers Angered at Article Normalizing Nazi
- Emilia Clarke Is Tired of People Associating ‘Game of Thrones’ With Sex and Nudity
- ‘Hey Arnold!’ Movie Finally Tells Us What Happened to Arnold’s Parents
- Huge Brawl Breaks Out Between Raiders and Broncos After Michael Crabtree and Aqib Talib Fight