iHeartMedia has announced that their annual festival, iHeartRadio Music Festival, will return this year on September 21 and September 22 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. From the first word on its lineup, the festival looks set to have a pretty stacked list of performances.
Among the first acts to be announced for the Daytime Stage, which will take place on September 22 at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds, include Lil Uzi Vert, Dua Lipa, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Belly among many others. The first release of tickets for the festival will go on sale on Thursday May 3 at 10 a.m. PT, starting at a very tempting $29 plus taxes and fees.
The full festival lineup at the T-Mobile Arena will be announced in early June, with even bigger performers set to appear. Keep a lookout for tickets for the Daytime Stage here when they go on sale this Thursday.
More from Complex
- J. Cole, Young Thug, and SZA to Perform at Bumbershoot Music Festival
- Sixers Forward Ersan Ilyasova Says Games in Miami Were ‘Half Empty’
- A New Look for the Air Max Plus
- Kim Kardashian Plays a Round of ‘Is Kanye Happy Here?’ on ‘Ellen’
- Bernardo Bertolucci Wants to Work With Kevin Spacey After Ridley Scott Removed Him From New Film