After months of relentless teasing, the first single from Migos' Culture II has finally landed. “MotorSport” premiered Friday morning on the Breakfast Club shortly after the hosts endured a peculiar conversation with the Hillsong Church guy, just hours after a preview of the track landed on YouTube.
Migos also teased the new track during their performance at Power 105.1's Powerhouse at Barclays Thursday night.
Though we still don't have a formal Culture II release date, the arrival of “MotorSport” means we should likely expect the project soon. Judging by Quavo's recent headline-spawning social media activity, the collection may include a variety of additional top-shelf collaborators.
Donald Glover, Lil Yachty, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Ty Dolla Sign, Big Sean, Travis Scott, and Kanye West have all been either been seen in the studio with Quavo or heard in frustratingly brief clips of already completed collabs. Culture II also boasts a mystery executive producer, with many album hype theorists predicting their identity as being synonymous with 🐐.
Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, thankfully, also have new projects on the way. For Cardi B, the release will mark her debut studio album and arrives on the wave of hype cultivated by one of the best (and biggest songs) of 2017.
More from Complex
- Maybe We’re Not Getting a Cardi B and Beyoncé Collab After All
- Kobe Bryant Wants M.J. or Phil Jackson to Induct Him into the Hall of Fame
- Justin Bieber’s Pastor Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Singer Canceling World Tour
- Premiere: Watch Lil Debbie’s New Video for “I Get It”
- Premiere: Glide Into Wongo’s Electro Pop “Paradise” With San Mei