Samuel Ross' A-COLD-WALL* label has become one of the most talked-about in streetwear and fashion for its unique and technical takes on traditional garments, as well as its popular collabs with brands like Nike. Before presenting the brand's latest Fall/Winter 2018 collection, his biggest collection to date, Ross chopped it up with Complex News London correspondent Fenn backstage about his latest offering, future projects, and the future of streetwear.
Regarding the current state of streetwear, Ross thinks it is entering a new territory fusing the worlds of traditional streetwear and high fashion. “I think this is a different age where more emotive work is coming out from a different demographic, which is why we still have this tinge of streetwear, but also a strong connection to high fashion,” Ross says. “This new amalgamation of the two is what we are seeing and that's going to be here to stay.”
Make sure to check out the rest of the interview in the video above and look for A-COLD-WALL*'s latest collection to drop soon.
More from Complex
- Kyrie Irving Was Asked About His Flat Earth Theory After Flying to London
- Lake Havasu New Balances Celebrate a Transatlantic Partnership
- Aspiring Rapper Desperate for Rick Ross’ Attention Robs Wingstop
- Bernice A. King Is Down With Her Father Being Drawn Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- A Talk With Samuel Ross From A-COLD-WALL* on the Future of Streetwear and High Fashion Goods