For the latest episode of Complex Closets with Joe La Puma, Grammy-winning R&B superstar Chris Brown gives us an exclusive look at his massive, never-before-seen sneaker collection at his home in Los Angeles. The closet that takes on a department-store feel has not only never been seen by the public, but Brown hasn't even Instagrammed a sneak peek of the room that boasts piles upon piles of different types of sneakers.
In the episode, Brown explains that he changes his sneakers up to four times a day and brought around 1,000 pairs with him on the road for his recent “The Party Tour.” He also goes on in the episode to say how Allen Iverson inspired him more growing up than Michael Jordan and how he'll only wear Skechers if the brand pays him.
More from Complex
- A Complete Guide to Air Jordan Release Dates
- Chris Brown Shows Off The Most Insane Sneaker Collection We’ve Ever Seen On Complex Closets
- R. Kelly Accused of Holding Women in ‘Abusive Cult’ That Controls Every Aspect of Their Lives
- Allen Iverson Didn’t Play During the Big3’s Stop in Philadelphia, and Fans Were Really Upset About It
- Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling Team Up to Save Humanity in ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Trailer