A Jeopardy! contestant wonderfully mistook Jack White for Eminem on Thursday night. Posed with the clue “A recent vinyl resurgence has been aided by this musician, who built a pressing plant in his Detroit hometown,” alongside a photo of White, a contestant, Julie offered her guess: Eminem.
While White and Em are Detroit natives, they couldn't look any more different. In the photo that host Alex Trebek included, White was wearing a fedora, with an almost miniscule goatee and mustache. Fellow contestant Rebecca swooped in quickly, and with the correct answer.
More from Complex
- Steve Seagal Accused of Raping Movie Extra at His Home in 1993
- Experience True Delight Watching This ‘Jeopardy’ Player Think Jack White Is Eminem
- Premiere: Ralo Drops Street Banger “Die Real” f/ Young Dolph and Trouble Off ‘Diary of the Streets 3’
- Why Do All High-Fashion Sneakers Have the Same Sole?
- Seal Walks Back Comments on Oprah, Fires Shots at Stacey Dash Instead