Following yesterday’s shocking mega trade, in which the Clippers sent five-time All-Star Blake Griffin to the Pistons to start a rebuild, the #OutofBounds crew weighs in on what it means for both teams and the players involved. One thing’s sure: Blake better pack some winter coats, ’cause it’s so cold in the D. (And that’s before you wonder if his model girlfriend, Kendall Jenner, will stick with him in Michigan.) Next, Gil and the gang react to the Cleveland Indians’ announcement that the team will stop using its Chief Wahoo racist caricature logo in 2019. Gil feels some kind of way and has a hot take on where PC cultural policing may go next. With NFL commissioner Roger Goodell stating he wants to change the league’s confusing and universally-hated catch rule, the team just hopes he doesn’t drop the ball…. Finally, OOB decides whether it’s fair or foul for LaVar Ball to call the Warriors’ Steve Kerr the “Milli Vanilli of Coaching” when Mr. Big Baller has coached precisely one professional game…in an exhibition tournament…in Lithuania.
More from Complex
- Could We Be Getting New ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ Merch Soon?
- Exclusive: Missy Elliott on Her New Mountain Dew Collab and What It’s Like to Work With Morgan Freeman
- Exclusive Pharrell NMDs Releasing in Bold Colors
- Shock Blake Griffin Trade; Problematic Chief Wahoo; LaVar Shades Steve Kerr | Out of Bounds
- DMX Reportedly Taken Into Custody After Failing Drug Test