The season 2 premiere of OVO Sound Radio got off to a solid start on Saturday evening. During host Oliver El-Khatib's regular set, listeners were treated to the premiere of Lil Pump’s star-packed “Gucci Gang” remix. And we mean packed.
The new version includes guest appearances by Gucci Mane, 21 Savage, French Montana, J Balvin, Bad Bunny, and Ozuna. Though it’s an unexpected lineup, there’s no doubt that the update will give the viral hit a second wind.
You can listen to “Gucci Gang” remix below.
The premiere arrives just a few days after Lil Pump secured a new deal with Warner Bros. Records. Earlier this month, rumors circulated that the 17-year-old rapper had inked an $8 million contract with the label. Lil Pump later went to social media to address the claims, insisting the deal was just for one release: “I don't know where the hell you heard all that other bullshit, but I got $8 million for one project, and that's it.”
Warner Bros. later confirmed that it had, in fact, entered a “successful partnership” with Lil Pump.
“We are pleased that we can bring the next album release from Lil Pump to Warner Bros. Records,” Dooney Battle, the CEO of Lil Pump's management, said in a press release. “From the second I met Lil Pump, it was clear that he had star power and could lead the wave of rappers breaking on SoundCloud and YouTube.”
More from Complex
- Missing Pennsylvania Teen Found in Mexico with Her Best Friend’s Dad
- Rajon Rondo Knows Why Ray Allen Mentioned Him in New Book: ‘He Just Wants Attention’
- Becky Hammon Reportedly Turned Down Men’s College Head Coaching Job to Stay With Spurs
- Jared Kushner’s Company Reportedly Filed False Documents with NYC
- Pub Refuses to Let Irish People In on St. Patrick’s Day to Make a Point About Immigration