On today’s episode of #OutOfBounds, special guest Balaram Stack lets us in on how he made surfing a career. Gilbert Arenas shares the reality for athletes on the road during the holidays, and Mia Khalifa strongly believes Jaromír Jágr is a better athlete than LeBron James. They all argue which sport has the best all-around athleticism, and Natalie Eva Marie shares what life is like after WWE.
More from Complex
- Chris Brown Sparks Dating Rumors After Cozying Up to Indonesian Mega-Star Agnez Mo
- Puma Releases ‘Canadian Money’ Pack
- Meghan Markle Wore a Coat From Toronto’s LINE the Label for Her Engagement Announcement
- Cardi B Explains What Really Happened in Video of Security Guard Adjusting Her Skirt Mid-Show
- This Might Be the Most Devastating MMA Knockout You’ll Ever See