The Fugees member is joining forces with Polygram for a show about an NYPD officer enticed by the rap world.
On today’s episode Lyric gives her thoughts on the Migos vs Joe Budden beef that keeps reoccurring over the weekend. Later on Tony shows the unreleased episode that was aired on FuseTV.
More from Complex
- LifeAtComplex: Telling Corny Dad Jokes
- James Corden and Harry Styles Lock Lips in All-Star Xmas ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Lindsey Vonn Describes Awful Messages She Received Following Trump Comments
- Thirsty Investors Are Taking Out Mortgages on Their Homes to Cop Bitcoin
- Premiere: Max Valentine Keeps It On The Down-Low On 1st Born-Produced “No Title”
Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, and the Foo Fighters join in the holiday fun.
Side characters from the hit series will get their own shine.
Actor John Boyega discusses the growth of Finn in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, producing his own movies, black British royalty and clapping back at racists
Kimmel’s son, Billy, recently had another successful heart surgery.
Items: Is Fashion Modern? is a fashion and design exhibit on display at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and in it there are several pieces of streetwear and sneakers that have redefined style culture, including ones from Nike, Supreme, adidas, Converse, Champion, and other iconic brands.
Complex News got a first-hand look at the exhibit, as well as spoke with Senior MoMA curator Paola Antonelli, who organized the exhibit.
“When I got here, I noticed that there was no fashion in an otherwise amazing design collection,” Antonelli said. “I started keeping a list that I used to call 'garments that changed the world,' and of course it had the white T-shirt, Converse, Nike, Levi's 501, all the garments that you think are the pillars of modern design when it comes to fashion. And that's how the exhibit happened.”
Check out the full video above where Antonelli talks about Kanye West's influence in the design and fashion world, as well as the heated arguments that took place on what made the final cut for the sneaker side of the exhibit.
More from Complex
- Mario Batali Celebrates Thanksgiving with Spicy Wings | Hot Ones
- Dawn: Born Performer
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns With Baby Billy to Shred GOP’s ‘Disgusting’ Attack on Children
- Supreme, Champion & adidas in the MoMA: Streetwear That Changed the World
- Go Behind the Conspiracy With This ‘Marvel’s The Punisher’ Featurette
Everything you need to know about ‘Marvel’s The Punisher’ in less than four minutes.
blonded x ‘GTA V’ should have happened much sooner, honestly.
Baldwin will play against type as a “stuck-in-his-ways, opinionated, fading TV star.”