A new Partynextdoor and Quavo collaboration surfaced online. The track, possibly called “Team,” was spotted by HipHop-N-More Tuesday. The track is believed to feature production by Murda Beatz, i.e. the same dude who gave us Drake and Travis Scott's “Portland” and the underrated 2 Chainz single “It's a Vibe.”
The track was first teased by Quavo on Instagram back in March 2016:
Another Partynextdoor track, possibly called “It's Simple,” also appeared online this week.
Partynextdoor just released his Colours 2 EP with producer G. Ry at the top of this month. In an interview with Complex shortly after the EP's release, G. Ry outlined the importance of the Colours project. “These EPs are important to us because it's the canvas for me and Party to showcase our talents differently than what the fans are used to hearing and to the style of music people are hearing from other artist's at the time,” he said. As a producer, G. Ry added, it's his job to ensure new songs “sound differently” while still being able to sonically coexist.
Quavo is also expected to release an untitled collaborative project of some sort with Travis Scott soon. Though details of the project remain scarce, Scott told a Birds Eye View crowd earlier this month that he and Quavo had been hard at work in the studio.
More from Complex
- Three Chicago Cops Have Been Indicted in Alleged Cover-Up of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting
- Vanderbilt Football Players Shot After Trying to Retrieve Teammate’s Phone With Pellet Guns
- Here’s How Kevin Durant Congratulated Russell Westbrook on Winning NBA MVP
- Drake Has Officially Announced the Eighth Annual OVO Fest
- Dave Chappelle Recruits Chance the Rapper Lauryn Hill, and Yasiin Bey for His NYC Residency