As Milo-sporting Nigo acolytes everywhere surely already know, the streetwear juggernaut Bape recently opened a new retail location in Los Angeles. Complex New's Natasha Martinez was on the scene to capture what went down.
She talked to the folks waiting in line (some for up to three days) to cop the latest pieces from the Japanese company. The L.A. store opening featured exclusive gear, including a collab with NBA star-slash-rapper Damian Lillard, the DAME 4 Adidas sneaker.
Watch the video above to check out what people were buying, and how long they waited to do it.
More from Complex
- Wendy Williams Shares She Has Graves’ Disease and Puts Show On Hiatus
- This Game Crosses Deadpool With Cards Against Humanity
- Composer and ‘Late Registration’ Producer Jon Brion: ‘Every Filmmaker Has a Bit of Kanye in Them’
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star Caleb McLaughlin Created a ‘Black Boy Joy’ Playlist for Black History Month
- Watch Nipsey Hussle Speak About His Reebok Controversy