#LifeAtComplex is a daily vlog that offers an inside look at Complex. Watch as Tony Mui takes viewers behind-the-scenes in the office—you never know who or what will pop up.
On today's episode, Tony and Zoe discuss two brand new Complex shows, Hounded and Price The Hype which are currently out. Later on, Tony swings by an undisclosed location to preview the upcoming Air Jordan holiday releases and let's just say, it's fuego my eggo!
More from Complex
- Las Vegas Woman Explains Why She Leaked Video of Dolphins Coach Snorting Cocaine
- Birdman Sends Out an Open Threat to People Saying He Should Pay Lil Wayne
- #LifeAtComplex: An Insane Amount of Air Jordans Dropping Soon
- Kendrick Lamar Shows Love for Compton on YG Hootie’s New Song “The City”
- How Foreign Films Shaped dvsn’s Gorgeous New Album ‘Morning After’