Complex’s weekly series Don’t Believe the Hype takes a look at what’s hot and what’s just hot air. Sneakers, clothes, tech, food—nothing is safe. So when the biggest name in jeans combines with the biggest name in sneakers…there’s bound to be tons of hype. So much so that police have had to shut down lines for people waiting to cop the newly-released Levi’s X Air Jordan 4. But is this shoe just a fad full of holes, or a good fit? Find out in this episode of Don’t Believe The Hype.
More from Complex
- Rich Brian Makes First Late Night Performance Count with ‘Amen’ Medley
- Premiere: UK Rap Don Smiler Returns With Tough New Cut “Gangsta”
- Premiere: Shay Lia Gives Her Take On The Syrian Crisis With Kaytranada-Produced “Cherish”
- Premiere: Rapper Coops Is About “That Jazz” In New Video
- Father of Abuse Victims Tries to Attack Molester Larry Nassar in Court