On today's Everyday Struggle, Joe Budden, DJ Akademiks, and Nadeska run through the day of hip-hop news, including a story that T-Pain is suing Lil Wayne's Young Money label and the drama around Meek Mill possibly going back to jail. Before all of that, Joe apologizes to Chris Brown for his earlier comments before the crew dives into a review of Breezy's new album.
More from Complex
- Jared Leto and Playboy Don’t Want Anything to Do With Brett Ratner’s Hugh Hefner Biopic
- One of Nike’s Best ACG Sneakers Comes Back With Pendleton Patterns
- Mother of Guy Who Fell From Balcony at Travis Scott Show Doesn’t Blame La Flame
- David Guetta Celebrates “Dirty Sexy Money” With Charli XCX, Afrojack, and French Montana
- Gabrielle Union Shares Full Behind-the-Scenes Story About Infamous Banana Boat on ‘Hot Ones’