On today's Everyday Struggle, Joe Budden, DJ Akademiks, and Nadeska run through the day of rap news, including the possibility that Future may have dissed Jay Z on his new song “Real Love.” The crew also dive into a debate about the best rap songs of the decade before breaking down some Chris Brown drama and Cam'ron's relationship advice. To wrap, the crew debate whether Schoolboy Q gets enough credit as an MC today.
More from Complex
- Joe Budden and DJ Akademiks Debate If Future Went at Jay Z on ‘Everyday Struggle’
- Steelers Rookie JuJu Smith-Schuster Didn’t Want Anything to Do With This Tweet From Mia Khalifa
- Flesh-Eating Bacteria Kills Man Who Was Helping With Hurricane Harvey Repair
- Harvey Weinstein’s Former Production Assistant Shares Graphic Sexual Assault Story: ‘I Was Mortified’
- Selena Gomez and Marshmello Join Forces for New Pop Anthem “Wolves”