The NFL is getting something right for a change?! Word is the league’s competition committee is serious about changing its confusing and controversial catch rule. Gilbert Arenas and the #OutofBounds crew discuss that, as well as some other potential rule changes that they don’t all support (not everybody gives AF about player safety, apparently). Then, following LeBron’s comments that the NCAA is “corrupt” and young players need a viable alternative to college and overseas leagues, the team talks about how realistic it is for the G League to become a farm system. In discussing his experience at the University of Arizona, Gil learns that he may have violated a whole gang of rules, before explaining why he hates Duke and Coach K with a passion. Next, the guys look ahead to the weekend’s big Celtics-Rockets primetime matchup in “In Play” and wonder if Boston’s stout D can stop Houston’s roll, and Gil explains his problem with Kyrie Irving. Finally, in the wake of the California State Athletic Commission punishing former UFC champ Jon Jones for his second positive steroid test, OOB checks his excuses and tries to decide if he’s the most disappointing athlete to squander their talent.
More from Complex
- Supreme’s ‘Skull Pile’ Vans Release This Thursday
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Students Return to Class
- Lonzo Ball Says His Reported Shootout Loss to Bow Wow Is Fake News
- Gil Violates; Jon Jones Knocks Himself Out; Fixing the NFL | Out of Bounds
- Big Sean Wants to Give Detroit a Luxury Movie Theater