Kolorblind isn't even a week old and we've already been hit with multiple visuals.
Kolorblind, as promised, was a super stacked affair. Front-to-back features from Future stand alongside memorable collabs with Ty Dolla Sign, Schoolboy Q, Young Thug, and more. The album's title is a nod to Esco's belief that “no boundaries” exist. “When you listen to the music, it's purely enjoyment for musical purposes,” he explained on release day.
Starting this month, Esco is hosting a weekly residency at Drai's Beachclub and Nightclub in Las Vegas that will likely feature a heavy helping of Kolorblind cuts.
Future's next major project, as far as we know, revolves around musically capturing the spirit of Director X's upcoming Superfly. “With Superfly, the cast and I were focused on paying homage to the original film, while bringing something new and fresh,” X told Complex when dropping the film's first trailer last month. “I'm excited for everyone to see this movie the cast and crew worked so hard on.”
hen revisit the recently released “Code of Honor” video (also featuring Future) below.
More from Complex
- DJ Esco, Future, and O.T. Genasis Drop Smoky “Bring It Out” Video
- Nike Admits It’s Not Doing Enough to Promote Women and Minorities
- Philip DeFranco Sets a YouTube Record While Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones
- Stormzy Just Received a Surprise Nomination for a BAFTA Award
- You’re Probably Not Important Enough to Get Into Drake’s Intimate Dinner Show