Childish Gambino is now a part of the Kobalt Music family.
On Tuesday, Billboard reported the Grammy-winning rapper has inked a deal with the publishing company, joining a stacked roster that includes names like 50 Cent, Mike Will Made-It, and Zayn.
The contract covers publishing administration, as well as global synch and creative support services for all of Gambino’s future projects following his 2016 studio album, Awaken, My Love! According to Billboard, the deal also extends to the rapper’s songwriter/artist collective, Wolf + Rothstein.
“Donald is one of those rare, multi-talented artists who can do it all,” Kobalt Music senior VP Al McLean in a statement. “It’s an honor to sign Donald and the Wolf + Rothstein collective to the Kobalt family.”
The deal was announced a little over three months after Gambino left the Glassnote label to sign with RCA Records. The 34-year-old multi-hyphenate is expected to drop a new album later this year and will embark on a North American tour with Rae Sremmurd and Vince Staples. The trek kicks off Sept. 6 in Atlanta, and will include stops in Toronto, Boston, Houston, and Seattle, before wrapping up Oct. 12 in Nashville.
You can also catch Gambino, née Donald Glover, on this week’s episode of Saturday Night Live. He will serve as both musical guest and host.
More from Complex
- Childish Gambino Lands Publishing Deal With Kobalt Music
- Lil Yachty and David Spade Star in Bhad Bhabie’s “Gucci Flip Flops” Video
- Meek Mill on ‘Old’ Kanye: ‘We Miss You Bro’
- French Montana on Kanye’s Pro-Trump Stance: ‘I’m Not Feeling What He Doing’
- This ‘Black Panther’ Deleted Scene Sheds New Light on Okoye and W’Kabi’s Relationship