Complex’s weekly series Don’t Believe the Hype takes a look at what’s hot and what’s just hot air. Sneakers, clothes, tech, food—nothing is safe. The Adidas Ultra Boosts have always been hot, but what happens when a hyped shoe combines with an environmentally good cause? The Parley x Adidas Ultra Boosts are made of mainly recycled plastic found floating in the ocean – that’s right, people are wearing garbage on their feet. But can people tell a difference between the new versions and the original Adidas Ultra Boosts? Speedy finds out in this episode of Don’t Believe The Hype if Complex staffers think the shoes are fire, or just well…trash.
More from Complex
- Michael B. Jordan-Starring ‘Fahrenheit 451’ Burned Hundreds of Actual Books
- OG Air Max 1s Coming Back
- Dwyane Wade Wants to Make a ‘Love Movie’ With Gabrielle Union
- 6ix9ine Is Apparently Reaching Out to Snoop Dogg to Help End Beef with The Game and YG
- Adidas x Parley Vs Ultra Boost | Don’t Believe The Hype